Situated in the midst of the beautiful alpine foothills in Loisachtal, between Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Bad Tölz, is our traditional family hotel, "Grauer Bär". We provide warm hospitality, receive you in stylish ambience, offer you contemporary comfort and pamper your palate, all in close proximity to nature right on the picturesque Lake Kochel.
We are happy to welcome you soon. The Sebald family
All about the hotel in a nutshell
- Situated directly on Lake Kochel
- Free parking on site (also suitable for busses)
- Restaurant with sunny terrace and wonderful lake views
- Homemade cakes and tarts
- Meeting and event rooms for up to 30 people
- 28 single and double rooms, as well as 2 holiday flats
- Wellness area with panoramic relaxation area
- Sunbathing lawn with direct lake access
- Massage and beauty treatments
News from Kochel
At the moment our neighbour is building a single family house beside the hotel. We (and our neighbour) want to say sorry for any inconvenience.
In this video you can see the hotel from a bird's eye view, the wunderful panorama with the lake and the bavarian alps.
That's just the way it is...
A short video with impressions from our beautiful homeland between Munich and the alps.