Feel good and relax
In our 170 square meter wellness area, you can relax after a strenuous hike or bike tour, a fun-filled day, or simply in the rainy weather. Direct access to the Kochel Lake makes it easy to take a refreshing dip in the cool water.
Our small wellness oasis
- Shower and locker room
- “Granderwater spring”
- Kneipp water-treading basin
- 2 single whirlpools
- Fancy showers
- Finnish herbal sauna
- Panoramic winter garden with recreation room
- Wellness oasis for massages
- Sunbathing area
- Stairs to the lake
Good to know
- The sauna and the whirlpools are open daily from 16:00 to 21:00 for our hotel guests
- The panorama relaxation area and the sunbathing lawn are open all day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed in the entire wellness area, or on the sunbathing lawn
- We will provide you with free robes for your visit to the sauna. Please use your own bath towels for the sunbathing lawn
- Wellness-Chips for the whirlpool and solarium can be obtained at the hotel reception (main building) for 5 euros
- Slippers and bathrobes are also available at the hotel reception for 2 Euro
- Our wellness area is a place of rest and relaxation – we ask you to take note of the general rules!
Round off your stay amoung the lakes and mountains of the Alpine foothills with a soothing and relaxing wellness massage. Treat yourself to a massage now – directly in the house, without any detours.
On my website you will find an overview of the treatments we offer. The therapy room is located in the wellness area next to the relaxation room. I am looking forward to you!
More information’s you will find on my website >> www.massage-kochel.de
Opening hours: Daily 14 – 21 o´clock (Mon – Sun, also on holidays)
Reservation: SMS/WhatsApp: 0176 – 32 99 0122
Massages are performed against cash payment after the treatment.